Monday, July 26, 2010

Books and Other things

So, I've moved my thoughts on ditching shampoo to a new blog, so as not to make everyone crazy with daily updates and thoughts about my hair (superficial, much?), but so that I can still keep track of it personally, and if anyone is interested in my progress, they can follow it there as well. I will try to post a photo every day at the very least, and any thoughts I have about the process and how my hair feels.

In news that is not related to my hair, I am up way later than I should be considering I have to work at 6:30 tomorrow and really flipping early pretty much all week. Love it.

I'm excited because the second book in a series (I think?) I'm into comes out in a few days. Really it could just be a sequel and it ends there, but either way, I'm excited because the first book was excellent and I can't wait to see how it goes. Incidentally, the book is The Prophecy of the Sisters and its sequel is Guardian of the Gate. I'm looking forward to it.

Alright, to bed with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment