Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Taking the scenic route to being an adult

So my goal for this year is to post at least as many blogs as I ever had prior to 2010, which is only 15. I think that's a perfectly attainable goal, don't you? (Not that there is really a you, I think it's mostly just me).

School is going wonderfully. It's a lot of work - mostly reading, hence the lack of the blogging. I'm enjoying it terribly. Every day I'm more and more glad that I finally found "what I want to be when I grow up." I've always been kind of jealous of the people who knew right from the start. My brother pretty much always knew what he wanted to do, and has been working in his field since college. I find myself jealous of him for that.

Not to say that I'm not happy with the course my life took. I don't think I was meant to know right away because I needed the detour to find some of the people in my life who are the closest to me, and to learn some things about myself. I just think it would have been nice to have it all figured out at 18, or at the very least, easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment