Saturday, March 20, 2010

Work and School and stuff

It's been a full week now since I left BN. I really miss the people I worked with, but I don't miss the stress. I do miss the paycheck. I spent my tax refund a lot faster than I expected... mostly because I had a car issue I had to fix but also I bought some Vera Bradley stuff. Those are probably my last big purchases for awhile.

I had an interview at a tutoring center which I hope turns into a job because that would be really good on my resume. Plus, everyone I met there seemed really nice. Not many hours but really good experience to be actually instructing students.

I have a presentation this week, and I'm less freaked out than I would normally get for things like this. It's interesting.

Also, I refuse to use the word "random" in the title because I overused in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment