Thursday, March 25, 2010

Writing and Teaching and Thinking Aloud

I think I'm going to do BEDA (Blog Every Day in April) this year. I think it would be a good idea for me to do. It'll be a good way to jump into writing again, plus it will definitely ensure that I meet my blog goal for this year.

I guess I should say I'm going to try because I will still be in school. One of my favorite authors is doing it in August instead because of her schedule, so if I find I can't keep up, perhaps I will do that instead.

I'm working again tomorrow, which is good. I'm also considering a new direction for my career. With all the school budget cuts that are happening, elementary schools are suffering the most, so I'm considering looking into teaching high school english. It's not outside of the realm of things I am capable of doing, and I'm starting to think I could enjoy it. It's at least worth thinking about.

No comments:

Post a Comment