Monday, March 08, 2010

It's my Spring Jacket!

So it's pretty much public enough now that I feel comfortable talking about it on my blog. I quit my job. I'll start substitute teaching (hopefully) next week, but it depends on the work I can get at my old high school.

I'm terrified. This is quite literally the boldest thing I've ever done with my future and it's scary. Don't get me wrong, I'm looking forward to the challenge, but it's also very very scary.

So anyway.

I actually had this really interesting (to me, anyway) conversation at work about the "point" of our storytimes. I got to use something I learned to explain why it's important for children to attend storytimes and not just have their parents read to them. It was pretty cool. I know I'm dorky.

How about this weather? I'm so excited that it finally started getting warm! Now, let's hope it stays that way, right?

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment