Sunday, May 16, 2010

The nose does something

I ordered two new nose screws today. One that's clear with a flat top that I can wear to work that's better than the cheap one I got at Hot Topic that keeps sticking me in the middle of my nose because it's straight and not a screw. The other one is a pretty one with a pink cubic zirconia jewel. I'm pretty excited about both things because I haven't had a new nose stud in years and because I prefer the screw style to the "poke the inside of my nose" variety. So here's hoping that I like them in real life as much as I did on the internet.

I do still think it's kind of silly for a company to have a policy against a tiny nose stud, but I do understand where it could be complicated with the semantics. Like mine probably isn't so bad, but it wouldn't be fair to tell someone that my little one is okay but their ring is not. It's just frustrating to have to seek out a solution that doesn't poke me in the nose, especially since I'm so pale that I can't cover it up with tape or a band-aid without that being more obvious than the stud itself.

Oh well. Bed time. Both jobs tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment