Friday, May 14, 2010

Thoughts and Crazy

I'm having a little bit of anxiety today and I don't know why. I hate days when this happens.

Also, I'm terribly annoyed by the need of members of my family to be "right." Even when they are wrong they need to add a comment about how they were right about some part of something. I just get tired of having nice moments and nice memories ruined by the need to be "right." Who cares? It was nice, the exact details don't matter.

Anyway, I'm working on a couple of crochet ideas. I want to make a case for my hooks, since right now they live in the plastic I bought them in. I'd also like to make a cute wristband/bracelet thing I found because I think it would be a pretty way to cover up my tattoo for work now/in the future.

I'm really looking forward to my student teaching in January. I think that's probably a little dorky, especially since I still have a whole semester in between now and then. But I really think it's going to be fun.

I guess I'll go to bed and let this anxious day end.

No comments:

Post a Comment