Monday, September 06, 2010

Family Moments

At the table tonight, as we're finishing up our delightful dessert (peach crisp!), we are discussing television shows about ghost stories and how much they freak out my cousins.

Aunt: Erin can't watch the ones about children
Erin: OMG YES!  I hate the little kid goats!

Everyone: ...goats?

I've been thinking a lot lately about what makes a good blog, what gets readers to come back.  I know one of those things is content, lots of content, but the problem for me is that I can't seem to focus my writing.

So, I'm looking for ideas.  If you read this, post a comment and let me know what you think I should write about.  In general, in specific, whatever you can think of.  Maybe I'll draw some ideas from there, or maybe one of the ideas will give me a direction.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment