Friday, April 09, 2010

And now it's cold again

Early start tomorrow because I'm proctoring the ACT. It's decent money and probably some good experience for my resume.

I'm still lacking in the summer job front, and I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do about that. I didn't hear back from camp and I didn't hear back from Huntington. So really, I have no idea what to do. Perhaps it might be a good idea to go back to (ugh) customer service. At least I know I could get hired pretty easily and I wouldn't have to scrape by to make it through the summer.

I guess I'll have to see what happens.

My cousin Erin turned 19 today and we went out to dinner to celebrate! During this time, Erin decided she was going to start to keep a quote book of funny Kristen-isms, which started because I ordered Tuna and had no idea I needed to specify how I wanted it cooked, so I said "um, normal?" And then later, I told Sean that I would stab him with a straw, and when he asked how, I said "very carefully." I think most of them are funnier in context, and with my facial expressions, but nonetheless, they made her laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment