Wednesday, April 21, 2010

School!

My mind is blown by the fact that there are only 2 more weeks left in my first semester at Rider. In 2 more weeks, I will be 1/3 of the way to my teacher certification. This is crazy and amazing!

I'm working on a lesson plan for one of my favorite children's books, Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day. I just think it's one of the cutest things because poor Alexander starts off rough and then lets everything get him down. Sooo cute. If you haven't, you definitely need to read this book.

Other work left is a 3-5 page reflection on teaching literacy and a 5-10 page observation paper, both in progress. All are due by next Tuesday - YIKES.

I guess the good news on that front is that I have the house to myself this weekend - my parents will be in Florida for a Confirmation, so it will be quiet in the house when I need to work.

1 comment:

  1. That was one of my favorite books as a kid! And the woman who wrote it went to my high school! Woohoo, exclamation points!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete