Saturday, April 17, 2010

Freewriting

So I have this problem where I think better in the middle of the night.  I convince myself every day that I will do my school work during the day and it will be fine and everything will be wonderful, but I simply don't get motivated to do it during the day.  I half-heartedly pick up all the stuff I need and then I am simply too uninterested to do anything about it.  Then, when I should be seriously thinking about sleeping, I find myself incredibly motivated to work on my school projects.  This doesn't happen all the time, but often enough that it's frustrating.

I'm hungry.  It's 2 AM and my tummy is grumbling at me, which is a little annoying.

I had to get my glasses fixed this week because I went to put them on one morning before leaving for work, and the one arm fell off.  Thankfully, it just needed a new screw, but how freaking annoying, right?

I think I need to go to bed now.  Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment