Monday, April 12, 2010

Failure and Annoyance

So, I've pretty much failed at blogging every day this month, huh? Oh well.

Interesting news - it turns out that the supposed credit card fraud was actually Apple attempting to auto bill me for my Mobile Me account, which I discovered today because I got an e-mail from them to remind me about it. I find it incredibly humorous that almost a week after they tried to bill me is when they choose to send me the e-mail reminder. Seriously, they're so terrible at billing through their website for everything that's not iTunes. I will definitely go back to PC for my next computer. (They're also cheaper). When I got this computer, I was so frustrated with PCs because my computer had been through what felt like a billion power cords, and all of them were so damn heavy at the time. My mom's lappy is lighter than mine and has a bigger screen. So my next computer investment will definitely be a PC.

Anyway, I'm hoping I get called to work tomorrow... I need some money!

No comments:

Post a Comment