Saturday, April 03, 2010

A post that's (mostly) about yarn and crafting

Okay, so I've been unsuccessful at BEDA (Blog Every Day in April), but I'm going to try to do a Blog Every Day except the first two (I'm still considering it April 3 even though it's after midnight because I haven't gone to bed yet).

We had a family blessing today! My newest cousin, Kelleigh Anna was born this afternoon. I haven't met her yet, but the pictures are absolutely beautiful. I'll probably meet her tomorrow.

I've taught myself how to crochet this week (it's pretty easy), and so I've become obsessed with making crochet flowers. I'm thinking of making them into headbands and selling them on etsy. It's a good way to use up leftover yarn, and they're really cute. Plus the pattern I found says to feel free to sell them as long as you thank her for the pattern (which is here). They're easy to make plus it's a great way to use up leftover yarn from completed projects.

Anyway, I've got some reading to do for class. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment