Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Hooray!

So today marks the day when I've reached my "blog goal" for 2010 - this is my 16th blog of the year. I've now officially posted more blogs here than I ever had previously in all the years I've owned this blog. Not that this is a major achievement, but it's a goal I had that I met, so I'm excited.

Class was good today, even though the room was super hot. I'm so glad it's been nice this week because last week was such a bummer with all the cold and the rain. We went from light jacket weather, to winter coat and umbrella weather to no jacket weather all within the span of three weeks. What a weird year for weather, right?

I'm pretty excited because so far I've accomplished two pieces of the amigurumi elephant that I'm crocheting for my cousin. I thought it would be much harder than it is, but then again, I do have the nasty habit of overthinking things (also, I haven't gotten to the sewing it together part yet).

Okay, well, that's all for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment